Thursday, July 31, 2008

Besides the Pink

Amidst baby shower, work party, birthing classes, and baby room preparing, you'd think my life is all awash in pink. I just want to tell my boys how much I love them though and how studly they are. Tyler's been working hard on basement repairs. The goal is to get Caiden off the couch and back into a room downstairs and then finish the rest up when the baby comes. Here's the HB post-insulation-installation into the walls downstairs.

Then Caiden started football on Saturday and last night was the first practice in full pads. He's been wearing the shoulder pads around the house for a week ever since we picked them up, but here he is in full practice gear (minus the helmet of course).

I love you guys!

4 comments:

Tyler Root said...

We love you for all the support you give us.

B said...

OMG! JJWT looks so cute in his little outfit LOL.

Aimee said...

Hi from an old, old friend. I stumbled to your blog from myspace/sentinel alums. Well wishes and congratulations on your cute (and growing!) family! Drop me a line if you are so inclined, I would love to hear from you!
http://aimeeandryan.blogspot.com/
With love!

Alene said...

Aimee send me an email, I don't know how to contact you from your blog. Are you in SLC? Good to hear from you, I love the pics on your blog.