Monday, May 28, 2007

Girl in a Coma

The HB and I went to see the band "Girl in a Coma" from San Antonio on Saturday night. It was the best show I've been to in a long time. We saw them 2 years ago when we were dating and loved them. Only a month ago they released their first album on Joan Jet's record label. Their band name was inspired by the Smiths' song "girlfriend in a coma" because they loved it, but they rock much harder than the Smiths. It was really too bad that their name isn't big enough yet and that not many people in SLC came out to see them. I really hope they come through again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOOOOO BOOooooOOOOO
Not only are you a bandwagon jumper but now you support San Antonio???? BOOOOOOOO

hunsaker family said...

Hey, I just have to say the I met someone with the middle name "Alene." She works with Brock. It was cool because, I've never heard of someone having that name, other than you of course.