Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Cure tickets

After trying for the last three days on my way home from work I won tickets to see The Cure today! I had to answer 3 trivia questions and get 2 of them right. I answered the first one wrong so was really nervous but aced the other 2 so now I have tickets to the show in October! I'm so excited! My older brothers listened to The Cure a lot and I've loved them ever since. They came through town in 2004 just after their new album had come out, which I love, but I was stupid to not go see them. I like going to smaller shows and they cost less too, so it was a time when I thought I'd get another chance and then afterwards totally regretted not going. Tickets go on sale here on Saturday for October's show and I was going to buy them, but I figured it was worth a shot to win them and I did!

1 comment:

Tyler Root said...

That's because you rock. Good job baby!