Monday, November 26, 2007

Thirsty Thursday

I didn't do much drinking on Thanksgiving, but it seems that Henry was parched because while cleaning his cage I held his water container for him and he guzzled like a camel. My hand looks the size of Dave Grohl's in the Michel Gondry video to "Everlong."



At my parents' house April and I and her boys climbed on the hay in the old chicken coop and posed for pictures. Tyler tried picking fights with my parents most bad-A goat.

Friday we took Caiden downtown to the Church History museum. He loved seeing the old guns, some were as tall as he is.

And ever since the game ended on Saturday, I've been packed for our trip to Cancun. I made myself wait until Monday to start reading "Tropic of Cancer" because somehow I thought it the appropriate book for bringing on my trip, despite that it takes place in France. (Maybe I just need an external excuse to read something bawdy every now and then, even though I feel no internal shame in doing so). One more day before we leave.

No comments: