Thursday, May 08, 2008

Lime green

Call me pregnant, but today everything lime green looked good to me. I went to Home Depot at lunch to pick up some paint color tabs for our front room which is currently an ugly cross between clover and teal and old hospital green. I picked up several colors thinking not only of the front room, but of every room we might possibly re-paint in the house. One of the colors I picked up was various shades of bright, lime green, something I wouldn't normally imagine putting in a house, but that just looked incredible. Then I promptly stopped by 7-11 for a slurpee (which I haven't bought in years) because something icy sounded amazing and I of course picked the one that was bright lime green. Not only that, but I bought one of those sugar-coated sour cherry licorice straws to go with my lemon-lime slurpee. Mmmmmm. Is it just because I feel so good or is it all those mommy hormones?

1 comment:

Tyler Root said...

It's Mommy hormones :).