Sunday, October 25, 2009

Moab part 2

My trip to Moab for the race of course included a trip to Arches National Park. It was Bailey's second time there. My friend Aimee and her baby rode down with me to watch Bailey while I raced and hang out for the weekend. Tyler met us in Moab Sunday afternoon after the race to hang out for a bit before heading to Grand Junction for some work on Monday morning.

First stop was the easy Sand Dune arch. Bailey absolutely loved the sand. It was probably her first real time playing in fine fine sand like that.

Arches NP Oct09
Arches NP Oct09

Did a quick climb into Skyline arch.
Arches NP Oct09

The next morning we visited Double Arch and the short Park Ave hike.
Arches NP Oct09

It was the perfect time to be in Moab. I loved just taking Bailey for a little walk down main street and also she really enjoyed the pool at our hotel with the big lamps on outside at night and still pretty warm out.

No comments: