Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tradeshows Round2

This last tradeshow I attended was held in Roswell, New Mexico and was the last one I have to attend due to some office changes. Much relieved, I felt able to sort of sail through this one, and having already sort of become the expert at setting up our equipment and displaying the laptop screen on the projector screen while maintaining the webpage open on the laptop, I felt on top of my game. Sounds like an easy task, but being able to do this and knowing my co-workers expect me to, makes me feel like more than just a pretty face at the booth : ) This time a professor from the University of Utah came with us as she would be a keynote speaker with my co-worker during the conference. She was a lot of fun, and kept making jokes about how my baby girl is going to come out running because I'm so intent on working out in the mornings.

It was quick and I didn't spend much time enjoying New Mexico, though I have in mind to someday see all of the Anasazi sites there. In the airport on my way home I bought this little baby bracelet because they were just too adorable to resist.

No comments: