Sunday, November 09, 2008

Bailey's got skills

If you don't read Tyler's blog, I've posted the same video he has of Bailey reading. I've been reading to Bailey almost everyday since she was born because even though she can't understand, I heard it would help her learn words in her future. She seems to have picked up the skill, because now when I open a book she talks away.



I was also surprised to see her roll over from her tummy to her back for the first time by herself on Friday, just shy of 3 months old! She is just determined to be grown up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Jason said...

Cute!! Hey I dont know if you and Tyler follow our blog or not - jasonandkacy.blogspot.com but we're going private, so let me know an email address if you guys want access.