Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Vanilla

After camping at Joe's Valley Reservoir, Tyler and I had to reward Caiden and his cousins for jumping off the rock cliffs into the water as we had promised. If they jumped off a certain rock, they would get a milkshake, and they all did it. So we stopped at Little Acorn at the mouth of Spanish Fork canyon where you can get good milkshakes but the world's slowest service. Caiden ordered a vanilla shake. I couldn't believe it--who orders vanilla out of all the flavors? I like exotic flavors, if I"m going to binge on the calories, it might as well be worth it. If I buy ice cream I'm going to buy something with caramel and fudge and brownies, etc., not vanilla.

But when it comes to regular yogurt, the kind I eat for breakfast every morning, I honestly have to say that I think I like vanilla the best. The best mix is vanilla yogurt with grape nuts and some honey.

No comments: