Thursday, December 07, 2006

Between Term-inal Illness

I woke up feeling sick this morning. It's not that surprising given that it's December, it's cold, and most predictively--it's almost finals week. I can't really call it "finals week" because I only have one final to take and I'm taking it on Saturday. But all the symptoms exist. Much to my chagrin, I seem to always get sick between terms. It was much more extreme during my undergrad, but it has persisted throughout. So after having this crazy dream last night during which me, my sister, my college friend Meagan Koscinski, and two of my sisters-in-law Krystal and Randa were in huge trouble with my mom at my old house in Montana, I woke with a sore throat and headache, and feeling generally weak. I guess this is the last time around that I can blame it on my body holding out all semester through the late nights, early workouts, work hours and study hours to give in at the end and get sick. I won't miss it.

No comments: