Monday, December 11, 2006

the PMBA program

PMBA is supposed to stand for professional master of business administration--I like to call it the Pain in My Butt Administration.

I'm not sure that I learned all that much, except how to manage time better? But here's the "other things" that went on in my life since I started my program at the end of August '04:

I ended a relationship
I started a relationship
I moved
I got married
I became a stepmom
my twin sister moved away and moved back
my oldest brother got married
I changed gyms twice
I filmed 2 football seasons of games
I changed jobs
I lost contact with some friends and got back in touch with other friends
My husband and I remodeled our kitchen (he did most of the work)
I got 2 sinus infections
I quit yoga
I worked 2 Sundance Film Festivals
I went to California twice
I visited Montana once
I went to Vegas once (and again in another week! go BYU!)
I went to Nebraska for my first time (for bro's wedding)
I spent a hellish week in Denver for my job
and I made a number of camping/vacation trips in Utah
and I went to a number of concerts and movies

Thank you to all of my supporters and loved ones for helping me get through this program and still have some fun too!

No comments: