Saturday, September 01, 2007

interception

I'm sure the HB will have more to say about this weeks' games, but I'm going to intercept him with these pics from the BYU game today--showing what hard-core fans we are, even down to our shoes!

Caiden played with his aunts and cousins, so he's ready for bed in the pic. It was a long day, and a long week of games, but it was good to finish off with a great win for BYU.
The first time I ever went to a football game in my life was my senior year at BYU. My roommates and I got All Sports Passes with a bunch of people in our ward and I went along for the fun. I didn't know anything about it (girls only learn sports their dads or brothers are into, and eventually, their boyfriends) but I painted my face and stood in the crowd, and really had a good time. Except the first part of the year there was this kind of weird guy in the ward who had the hots for me that would try to sit by me, but that faded. Anyway, I think I could call myself pretty hard-core now, and I love it, even though I still need a lot of referee calls explained to me.

2 comments:

Tyler Root said...

Yeah, but I don't think you need this call explained to you: http://www.bafra.org/images/signal09.gif

Tyler Root said...

By the way, you are hard core. I love being at the games with you and kissing you after a TD.