Monday, December 24, 2007

Truck Stolen

Christmas Eve morning:
Dressed in my gym clothes, I go outside to start the truck. I return inside to make a piece of toast. I pick up my bags and open the door, the truck is gone. Wasn't it just there? I immediately knew it had been stolen. The HB calls 911 and files the report, the officers show up within 10 minutes. The Christmas present I bought off Craigslist for Tyler and Caiden was in the backseat. The officers say they usually recover the vehicles in 2-3 days. Tyler sends me to the gym and I come home to shower so he can take me in for my half day of work today. We'll see how it goes I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... Erm... Merry Christmas to the Roots! Sorry about the truck. Maybe Santa will bring you a new one.

Mom & Dad Root said...

Hey, it's just a truck, it can be replaced, but you can't!!!! I put an APB out to all my drivers in the company I work for. They have radios to talk to each other. I posted a reward!!! We love you and are grateful you are safe!! See you tomorrow afternoon, if you can come down.

Jeffrey Root said...

I didn't know what to think when I heard about what happened. It seems like it will never happen. I just hope they find the guy so you can kick the crap out of him.