Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Up All Night 'Til Two

The HB wanted to have a Halo party for New Year's Eve, so in all efforts to maintain my reputation, I totally sucked on the round I played. Besides my sucking though, it was a great time until I started to feel royally ill and exhausted around 12:30, so I wasn't up much longer. The next day when Caiden's mom brought him over I asked him how late he was up. Caiden proudly reported that in fact, he'd never been to sleep, but what had happened was that at 2 a.m. he closed his eyes for a second and then a huge blast of light hit him and it was the next morning. Even as I tucked him in last night and reminded him he'd been up very late the night before and had school today, he reminded me that, "actually, I never went to sleep last night." I'm glad he thinks he's such a party animal.

1 comment:

The Dunn Family said...

Caiden Rocks!! He knows everything! It's amazing. he even knows how to say moo-cow in a whole other language, he told me so.

Alene if it wasn't for u i wouldn't have looked so good! I mean that in a good way because when i play with jeff and mandy's brother i royally suck too.

:> Mentors Royally ROCK