Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Walking, Talking Baby Doll

Check out Bailey's walking and talking skills over on Tyler's blog here. He put together a few videos we've taken of her walking and her attempts to talk on the phone, though I'm not sure where she got the idea to hold the phone all the way behind her head. She is already a better walker and will be running before we know it I'm sure.

She is getting more and more grown up every day. I took this the other day of her playing with her high chair, she played there for a long time just chatting away about something. Her hair is getting longer and thicker too, but it is so incredibly light that it hardly shows up in pictures at all.
IMG_3491

2 comments:

B said...

Laink held the phone behind his head first and I have the videos to prove it!

Aimee said...

Wow! I can't believe she is almost a year old (right?). It seems like yesterday when we got together. I can see so much of you in her, she is really beautiful!