Monday, June 08, 2009

Wisdom of my face

I caught just a few minutes of the radio on my way in to work this morning and they were discussing Chinese Face reading with an expert who recently wrote the book "Wisdom of Your Face." Lucky for me, I caught a portion about a facial feature I have, or at least was very prominent when I was a baby and that Bailey and I share. That is our ears stick out. From the blog:

So what in Barack Obama’s face might have contributed to his success? Here is what Chinese Face Reading has to say:

1 - His ears stick out. This reveals a highly independent nature, not always doing what he’s told.


Highly independent? Sounds pretty accurate to me. Interesting stuff.

1 comment:

dan richards said...

LOL. I've never seen a child's ears stick out more than my son Sawyer's (escpecially when he was a baby). I am now a believer of face reading.