Friday, March 14, 2008

my Tummy Honey

It sounds yummy, or like a term of endearment, but it's this stuff you smear on your belly so your skin can maintain its moisture and elasticity.

I feel like I'm getting pretty round now and somehow, it makes me feel like I'm getting shorter too. I keep making the HB take my side-view pics to show it off, but he insists it's still hardly obvious. Nevertheless, here it is, and since he kept telling me to put my hand back, I thought, "why not grab my a@%"?

I must apologize for the glimpse of side-boob, or side-bra, as I didn't realize at the time the flash would go through my shirt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! You're huge! I almost didn't even recognize you!

Anonymous said...

I didnt even see the bra until ya pointed it out.

I cant wait till i have kids.

-lana

melissankayla said...

One more question from lana. You guys going camping in May?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to go!!!!!! Please let me go!!! I really really need to get away!!

Oh ya one more question did Tyler like the valentines card??

Tyler Root said...

"That's Hot" - signed, Paris Hilton

Mom & Dad Root said...

Holy smokes!! Amanda's right You ARE huge!! J/K!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hanna and Abbey want to know where's your big belly? Where's the baby?