Friday, August 18, 2006

Keen Newport H2's



April picked these sandals up for me yesterday. She called me first thing in the morning when she received the "dirt cheap" email from Out N Back. They were selling their remaining pairs for just $45 (regularly around $90).

They are the Keen Newport H2's and are sooooo comfortable and perfect for hiking in because they breathe, they hug your foot, they're waterproof, and they protect your toes from rocks. I wore them the rest of the night after I got home from work.

Much to the chagrin of the HB, they were out of his size.

Twin sisters are the shiz. April and Bill are the experts when it comes to getting the right camping gear and getting the right price for it. And Bill knows the San Rafael Swell like the back of his hand.

Here's April and I on our most recent camping trip.

No comments: