Monday, February 19, 2007

tattoo convention

I signed up to help work the Tattoo convention in Salt Lake this weekend. Got some swag out of it and watched a few people fall off the mechanical bull. I'd never get a tattoo, I totally cried when I got stitches a couple of summers ago. But if I did...

I'm not into the whole filling up space. I think less is more--in everything--in furniture, in body art, etc. At my brothers graduation there was a girl with a cool tattoo, it was the outline of a globe, just the outline of all the continents, across her back. I dug that. I also thought about doing a set of baby footprints.

Some older guy from Wyoming kept coming by my booth. He eventually told me that I was "fine". I started to ignore him after that, I mean, I like to be friendly, but I don't want old creepy guys to think I'm interested in them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn babee your fine!