Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jiplip


Jiplip is our family Rock Band. Caiden named the band, and we never asked where the name came from or what it meant, maybe because lately he laughs at his own jokes about boobies. But we went for it and then each designed our own rockers, hairstyles, tattoos, etc. Caiden plays the guitar mostly and Tyler the drums, and I sing, though sometimes when I lucky they let me play an instrument. I'm not a good singer, but I did survive enjoy months of regular karaoke in Japan. As we play different gigs we can unlock more songs, gain fans, win tour buses, band managers, and roadies. We've now maxed out on the number of fans we can gain playing on "easy" mode. Check us out.

2 comments:

Mom & Dad Root said...

You guys ROCK!!!

The Dunn Family said...

Let it rock let it roll